Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Flickr




http://www.flickr.com/photos/cliche/651895323/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ruminatrix/375450980/
This week, I explored www.Flickr.com. Flickr is public photo gallery. I uploaded this picture above at Flickr, because it shows one of my favorite hobbies. Uploading pictures from Flickr is pretty fun and easy to do. First, I went onto Flickr.com and searched what topic I want (making sure it was ok for the picture to be on my blog) and then, when I found something I liked I and dragged it to the desktop. After that, I made a new post (this one) and pressed the add picture icon on the post draft, I clicked "browse" and found my Flickr Picture. It didn't take me long to do at all. I'd recommend Flickr for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that using Flickr was easy. I too had a lot of fun and useful when you want to post a picture on your blog. Your blog is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am especially fond of peace symbols, so I particularly like your peace sign image. You did a good job finding Creative Commons images, but please turn your links into hotlinks. Ask for help doing that.

    ReplyDelete